Price List For Non Commercial Subscribers
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
You will never pay more than your initial price as long as your subscription remains active.
Hellene Hiner teaches a kid from audience to play piano in 15 min on talk show, ABC
Price list today:
|One Jump Start consultation
||Software Included! One time consultation that will help you with your installing and teaching/learning needs. Find the answers from the author and choose the most feasible strategy for your personal growth. Excellent addition to Family Monthly Package.
|Family Monthly Package
||Month by month access to all materials and entire software package with Academy, curriculum and forum support. If you are new to the system, we recommend you to buy the Jump Start Consultation with your package for the best results!||
|Piano Lessons with Hellene Hiner
||Want the program creator's 1 on 1 guide? Subscribe for as long as you want! The Author will help you by messaging or on Skype. This is the best package for you to get the most of Hiner's Method! No time limit.
* NonCommercial means not primarily intended for or directed towards commercial advantage or monetary compensation.
Best Scientifically Proved Piano System
Only with the Hiner method will you be able to measure your learning results and understand how your skills are built. Hiner's finding and research papers are published by the most notable and significant journals covered by Science Citation Index. “Science begins as soon as we can measure,” D.Mendeleev once stated. “Soft Way to Mozart” is the only program in the world that measures every step of your development and gives you precise figures about your or your child's skill development.
The software for the method was created recently, only in 2002, and the first scientific works appeared in 2006. Despite the very significant results in music education, the abundance of laureates of piano competitions, and the breakthrough in teaching children of any age from 24 months, the music industry does not try to let the general public know about this method. The main reason for this reluctance is the unwillingness to change old, obsolete methods, in which funds and efforts have already been invested for many years.
All the written languages of the world are linear. This is due to the peculiarity of the structure of our eyes. That is why when teaching reading, we adapt the text to the vision of beginners. We start with a large font, a limited number of lines and lots of pictures. Then we gradually add lines of text, reducing the size of the font and the number of graphics. However, all existing methods of teaching music ignore this practice and, instead, try to adapt the vision of beginners to an inflexible musical text. Those who do not do this usually avoid teaching musical literacy to beginners at all. Even the very enlarged 5, and especially the 10 lines of the Grand Staff, are in fact 10-20 tracks of information, which the unprepared sight is unable to grasp at once. Setting such an impossible task for a young student may cause a sense of inadequacy or confusion and can deeply affect a child's self-esteem and feeling of self-worth. It can also permanently deprive children of their self-confidence. Read more.
1. If the teacher speaks a lot and plays a lot while the beginner basically passively listens. 2. If a beginner is taught to play first, and only then to read the music notation. 3. If the piano geography is taught separately from the music notation. 4. If you are forced to invest in expensive equipment and to sign a contract, obliging you not to leave any time you want. 5. If your lessons are too teacher intensive.
You don’t have to pay to learn how to look at music lessons! This “tradition” is beneficial for the music industry, but not for you! Music notation appeared 1000 years ago. It was visual. This was the groundbreaking tradition of music education. Everyone was able to read a musical text at that time. Thanks to this ability, we managed to advance music to create the most beautiful masterpieces. However, the text expanded from a single-line 1000 years ago into multi-linear notation and became user unfriendly to beginners’ eyes. Instead of creating gradual changes of notation from elementary music to the full grand staff, the music industry offered many methods that show ways to interpret the rigid, full notation to the untrained eye-sight of beginners. Music teachers that call themselves “traditional” follow the “tradition” of middle people that are hired to explain music literacy to beginners.
The Hiner method is based on scientific discoveries and should belong to all people as part of our global achievements. However, despite the fact that the method is not objected to by any university in the world and was approved by the ministries of Russia, Spain, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, it hasn't become part of the educational system in this country. The highly effective results that the method delivers require the upgrade of learning standards everywhere. This affects the interests of supporters of long and expensive training and also requires courage and the desire to bring changes to the bureaucrats, as well as people in power. Parents are the biggest driving force behind this method. Hellene Hiner supports and develops the method with the help of her programmer department. The dissemination of information about this breakthrough and the involvement of an increasing number of subscribers can change the state of things.
1. Read the book "You CAN be a musician."
2. Share the pages of this book where possible in social networks.
3. Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
4. Like our facebook page and share the information.
5. Become a member of our community here.
6. Tell your music / piano teacher about this breakthrough. Don't get discouraged, if you hear negative feedback. It is in your interest to receive the most effective music education. Your teacher already has one!
7. Ask the school administration to include the “Soft Mozart” system in the curriculum. Insist on doing so! The interest of your child should come first.
8. Buy the access to our monthly, annual or 36-month subscription. Start learning with us and share your progress with your community. Explain to everyone about the breakthrough and make changes in the place you live.
Have questions? Let me know!