1.Exercise for setting hands О.М. Еgorova: "Steps with fingers". ЭThis exercise helps simulate the movements of the fingers and hands outside keyboard space, which helps not to be distracted by additional difficulties and to understand the muscle specificity of "walking" on the keys.
2. "Коlobok" - play with and without notes. Call everyone's name keys.
3. C Major - play with two hands up and down.
Repeat playing scales in a diverging motion
4. Тriads in C Major.
1. Dictation №4 - watch, listen and record as shown in the video:
2. Gentle Piano®- Nursery 1 - Little Dog Gone - play R-RН and sing with notes..
1. Repeat letter №3 from "The Kingdom of Tune": play the royal second and the Tonic fifth by heart with your left hand. (LH)
2. Gentle Piano®- First Steps: Touch sensitivity: play right hand on R and RH. Pick up an accompaniment from Tonic fifth and Royal Second.
3. Note Alphabet®
Continue to work on the module in solfeggio or in the letter system.
If your child is developing faster or slower than our plans suggest, we recommend you write to us at с email@example.com to start practicing with our certified specialists..
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight- reading. First Steps: Two-Hand Jam
Play R, L and P on 2, 4, 5, 6
2. Gentle Piano®- Christmas Carols "Deck the Halls": let's improve the play of the piece with the TEACHING VIDEOS both hands.
3. Gentle Piano®- Christmas Classics "Silent Night" - play R and L.
Аrabian Dance from P.I. Tchaikovsky "Nutcracker"
1. ТEASER - Gentle Piano®- Nutcracker
Arabian Dance - Аrabian Dance (10 measures)Play R, L and P. Try to memorize left hand R - RH