Level 1. lesson 6
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Piano Hand Position Exercises by Olga Egorova: "Visiting Hands". This exercise teaches beginners the correct distribution of muscle movements when playing with crossed arms. The sensation of lifting the arm from the shoulder when hand is transferred alternately in this or that part of the instrument is being memorized. The maintaining of the 'dome' position hands is the overdrive of this exercise. Students should continue to pay attention to this. The exercise was prepared by Soft Mozart by the teacher, pianist Olga Egorova (Russia, Moscow)
2. Exercise "Kolobok"-2: learning how to play with the Right hand, as it is shown on the video:
Gentle Piano®- Nursery 1 - Hey, Diddle - Diddle
Play RH - and sing solfeggio.
1. Music Handwriting Sheets Level 1. learn to write a note FA and complete all tasks of the sheet that is dedicated to this note.
2. Letters from the Kingdom of Tune: Letter #1. Read again and repeat all the materials.
If your child is developing faster or slower than our plans suggest, we recommend writing to us at email@example.com to start working with our certified specialists.
1. Gentle Piano®- Music Sight-Reading. First Steps: Position Pattern 2
Играем R, L и P на 2, 4, 5, 6
2. Piano Piece for performance:
Gentle Piano®- Boogie 2 - Midnight BluesMastering the piece with the TEACHING VIDEOS:
Amilcare Ponchielli - Dance of the Hours from the opera "La Gioconda"
ТEASER: keep practicing R and L
2. Find a performance of the work on the Internet and listen.
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.