Level 2. Lesson 16
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. FA Major. LMZ file Scale of 4 octaves. Download and add to the library.
Play with your right hand up.
2. Hanon #3 - play with your both hands up and name each key.
Solfeggio and Chords Major F 3.0 Level 1: "Zhuchka":
- Repeat the melody of the right hand R - RH.
- record the melody (cursive dashes) - dot under the longer (quarter) notes
- connect the eights
- check if you wrote everything correctly by placing presentation 6.
- place the bar lines in two quarters as shown in presentation 6.
Treble Staff Puzzle® - Play 20-25 minutes. If you managed to complete the game in 20-25 min, change the system of naming notes to alphabetic by pressing the letter А on your computer keyboard.
For achieving the best results, we recommend emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with our certified professionals.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. Christmas Classics: Felix Mendelssohn "Hark the Herald Angels Sing"
Play R and L on 2 and 4
2. Gentle Piano®- A piece for performance. Simona's Repertoire 2: D. Speer Aria
Play Р and try to make fewer mistakes with minimal time lag.
G. Rossini. Overture to the opera "Barber of Seville"
Download LMZ file ТEASER and add to the library.
Play R and L
Execution of the original:
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.