Level 2. Lesson 18
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. FA Major. Four octaves. Play both hand up.
2. Hanon #3 - play with both hands up and down slowly and with metronome.
Solfeggio and Chords Major F 3.0 Level 1: "Millet":
- Repeat the melody of the right hand R - RH.
- record the melody (cursive dashes) - dot under the longer (quarter) notes
- connect the eights
- check if you wrote everything correctly by placing presentation 6.
- place the bar lines in two quarters as shown in presentation 6.
Bass Staff Puzzle® : Play 20-25 minutes.
For achieving the best results, we recommend emailing us at email@example.com to get started with our certified professionals.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. Christmas Classics: Felix Mendelssohn "Hark the Herald Angels Sing"
Play P on 2 and 4
2. Gentle Piano®- A piece for performance. Simona's Repertoire 2: D. Speer Aria
Keep learning the song by heart. Play R - RH, L-LH, Р- РН.
G. Rossini. Overture to the opera "Barber of Seville"
ТEASER: 14 measures. Play R, L-LH and P
Listen to the piano version of the piece:
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.