Level 3. lesson 1
Welcome to our Academy!
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Repeat the exercise Hanon # 1.
2. Play the exercise with a TRAINING VIDEO for two performers:
1. Gentle Piano®- "Solfeggio and Chords 1 Minor A" - Godmother
You can find some tips for writing dictations here
1. Listen (S), then using options R, RH.
2. Play Right hand without a computer.
3. Record the piece with notes (fast writing using dashes).
4. Place dots under the long notes.
5. Mark the calms and connect the short notes.
6. Check the rhythm for 6 presentations.
2. Guess Key® - Play the game for 10 - 15 minutes and stop by pressing F1. Always write the score down! Sing the names of the notes as you play.
If your child manages to complete the game within 10 minutes, be sure to write down the result, take a photo of the last screen with the "fireworks" and next time start over with the letter system of notation of notes.
Music Notes Writing Practice Worksheets 4
You can buy Music Notes Writing Practice Worksheets 4 here or by clicking on the picture below:
We are working on the DO sheet and all the tasks that is included on the page.
For achieving the best results, we recommend emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with our certified professionals.
1. Gentle Piano®- Music Sight-Reading.
Favorite Classic 2: Wedding March
R2, R4, L2, L4
2. Piano Piece for Performing:
Gentle Piano®- Favorite Classic 3: Camille Saint-Sans "My Heart at Thy Sweet Voice" - R и L
"Blue Danube Waltz by Johann Strauss
ТEASER Gentle Piano®-Favorite Classic 2 - "Blue Danube Waltz by Johann Strauss
Play R and L
Orchestral performance example:
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.