Piano intensive course for adults-beginners. Lesson 39
Did you know?
The piano keys are the best tool of child's fine motor skills/brain development.
Did you subscribe to our software component to start your lessons? If not, here is the link to our packages.
1. Hanon #7 - practice to play with separate hands and say the names of each note/key
2. Practice to play by separate hands with a metronome/beats and say the names of each note/key
Music writing 1
Keep practicing your fast music writing.
Write a review on the product for others to know about it here.
Gentle Piano® Module and find Solfeggio Chords 1 Major C 1.0
- Open the folder and find the first piece Millet:
- Press 3 R and play the song with your right hand.
- Press 'RH" to hide all the notes of the right hand and play the melody of the piece by ear. *Singing solfeggio will help you to memorize the song faster.*- Write all the notes on the music paper.
Gentle Piano®: Favorite Classics 2 Album
1. Wedding March
2. March Militaire
3. Roses from the south
4. The Blue Danube Waltz
Play with separate and both hands on 5.
Record your scores.
The suggestions of the piano pieces from the Lesson #12 to the Lesson #52 are built on"one size fits all" principal. If you need more or less challenge, contact us at email@example.com
Gentle Piano®:Album Favorite Classic 3. "Funeral March of a Marionette" - play RH, LH and PH and make little to 0 mistakes with minimum time lag.
If you have any questions or comment, email me any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to receive our lessons in form of personalized emails? Click here to subscribe!