Piano intensive course for adults-beginners. Lesson 41
Did you know?
Hellene Hiner, the author of the new system of teaching music literacy, is a Russian-born musicologist.
Did you subscribe to our software component to start your lessons? If not, here is the link to our packages.
1. Hanon #8 - printout the sheet:
2. Practice separate hands with correct fingering
3. Keep mastering the Hanon #7 with and without a metronome/beats
4. Practice all the exercises that you learned
Music Writing 2
1. Download and printout the file from this page
2. Practice writing notes of the second octave as fast as you say their names.
Gentle Piano® Module and find Solfeggio Chords 1 Major G 2.0
- Open the folder and find the piece Train:
- Press 3 R and play the song with your right hand.
- Press 'RH" to hide all the notes of the right hand and play the melody of the piece by ear. *Singing solfeggio will help you to memorize the song faster.*- Write all the notes on the music paper.
Gentle Piano®: Favorite Classics 2 Album
3. Saint Anthony Choral
4. For Elise
Play with separate and both hands on 2.
Record your scores.
The suggestions of the piano pieces from the Lesson #12 to the Lesson #52 are built on"one size fits all" principal. If you need more or less challenge, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or comment, email me any time at email@example.com
Want to receive our lessons in form of personalized emails? Click here to subscribe!