Preparatory C (from 5+). Lesson 19
Your FREE Demo version is here
Your full version access is here
Special Features for Learning Pieces With the Help of GENTLE PIANO
Don't be afraid to introduce your toddler to playing with both hands!
Now it is time to check all the Introductory Songs out in which there are melody and harmony. These pieces seem complicated, because they demand, from the toddler, that he plays three notes simultaneously.
However, it is not as complicated as it seems. If you start working on the right and left hands separately, and when you play harmony at the beginning use the two index fingers of both hands, the child quickly learns to play two notes at the same time and a little later he is able to confidently play the interval with one hand.
First and foremost, the purpose of learning to play a song is the development of the basic integrated skills and as soon as a child has mastered them, he is ready for music perception. Singing along with the Solfeggio notes, he is adjusting the tune more correctly, and is trying to deal with the challenges of coordination.
In some cases, the early learner quickly work through the coordination period and are ready for solving more difficult tasks.
Here is a list of tasks, that a child can learn to negotiate with the Soft Mozart Program.
- The coordination of both hands. One must learn to continue to hold down the keys for longer notes in one hand and with the other play a different melody.
- The gradual decrease in time and the number of notes
- Playing by memory separately and with both hands.
- *Very rarely, but possible*—synchronously playing with TEACHING VIDEOS
We train to play with separate and two hands.
2. Exercises for setting hands O.M. Egorova "Crane". This exercise helps the child to feel the weight of each hand. The use of arm weight and gravity optimizes piano technique and helps achieve deep, powerful sound without too much physical effort. This, in turn, is reflected in the playing technique, because this optimization allows you to focus on developing finger fluency. A common problem for students when playing keyboard instruments is the inability to use the weight of the arm sufficiently fully and the fixation of the elbow joint. This exercise develops a feeling that helps avoid problems in the future.
Treble Staff Puzzle®
We continue to work on the module, adhering to the same time period. We write down the result.
Do not forget to publish the result of working with the module in your progress diary.
1. Reading from a sheet: Nursery Primer. The Farmer in the Dell - we play R, L and P for 2, 4, 5 and 6 presentations (no pictures). If possible, sing solfeggio.
2. Gentle Piano®- A play to be performed. Favorite Classic 1 "Musette": R - RH, L - LH
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here.
Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA.
Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary.
Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.
Always check here, if we have any recital! You and your child will benefit a lot from participating in our concerts!
Your place to start your progress diary is here.