Preparatory C (from 5+). Lesson 8
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
Link to buy piano stickers is here
How was your experience teaching your baby to play the Right hand of the 'Hot Cross Buns'?
If he/she was mostly focused on spiders and Mr. Oops, it is perfectly OK. Do you remember that kids just have to have this stage of exploring?
There are no inattentive children. There are students, however, whose attention has not yet reached the stage of solving certain super structural problems. It is our goal to determine the child’s level of attention and develop an action plan for its further progress.
As a rule, the strengths of any healthy baby are his taste, tactile and auditory perception as well as spatial orientation ability. Visual perception and speech (onomatopoeic) memory are among the first senses developed in your baby.
We have to narrow visual stimulation as much as we can and help the child to find music note on the screen, to find the corresponding key and to press it with one finger.
1. Chromatic Scale - learning to play with the Left Hand.
2. Continue to repeat the exercise "Rainbow"
3. Piano Hand Position Exercises by Olga Egorova: "Visiting hands". This exercise teaches beginners the correct distribution of muscle movements when playing with crossed arms. The sensation of lifting the arm from the shoulder when hand is transferred alternately in this or that part of the instrument is being memorized. The maintaining of the 'dome' position hands is the overdrive of this exercise. Students should continue to pay attention to this.
If your child is developing faster or slower than our plans suggest, we recommend writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start working with our certified specialists.
1. Music sight-reading/sight-singing -
Gentle Piano®- Nursery Songs Primer. Play and sing Alphabet Song - R1, R3, L1, L3, P1, P3
2. Piano piece for mastering:
Learn to play the French Song with the TEACHING VIDEOS by separate and both hands.
With a metronome:
Without a metronome:
3. Keep mastering the Hot Cross Buns with and without a computer.
1. Keep watching the story "What it takes to make mistakes?" and playing the "Slumber Song" by Humperdinck with separate and both hands.
2. Make a video of playing the ТEASER -
Gentle Piano®: E. Humperdinck “Slumber Song” from the Favorite Classics Primer Album.
Continue to search the Internet for interpretations of this piece to listen to at your leisure.
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.
Would you like to receive lessons by email weekly? Subscribe to the e-mail lesson here:
Always check here, if we have any recital! You and your child will benefit a lot from participating in our concerts!
Your place to start your progress diary is here.