2. Scale Degree IV. Subdominant key - practice the skill of playing in C major
3. Glissando - practice the skill to play on the piano keys
As a child, I loved music and fairy tales. Nevertheless the lessons of music theory seemed very boring and uninteresting to me. Because of this I even wanted to drop out of music school!
But then, after graduating a music school and performing arts university, I realized that the very theory of music is a fascinating fairy tale! All what we need is to use imagination! Today, thousands of children from more than 60 countries around the globe study music theory with my fairy tales. Join us! It is going to be FUN.
teach the most complex abstract theoretical rules with the help of fascinating stories
make readers of all ages fall in love with music theory and music history
become your favorite pastime both at home and in school
30-Day Money-Back Guaranteed
From known to unknown, from simple to complex, from concrete to abstract
Every child loves fun stories. And our stories not only educate, but also help to develop independent, strong and creative people.
Our unique fairy-tale characters and situation help every child to master the basic skills of playing chords, scales, exercises and sight-read music. Your kids or students will love to interact with the piano keys on their own!
We practice gentle, unobtrusive teaching. Our unique materials are constructed in such a way that they gradually lead beginners from simple to complex. You will love this approach!
In our fairy tales, the virtual and the real are intertwined into your exciting experience. You will follow the development of a fascinating series of music theory, receive letters from each note of the scale, will personally interact with the Queen Tonic, Mister Oops and other characters of our series.
Princess Subdominant: We are still looking for the briefcase, but found new adventures!
1. Skill to distinguish between 2 and 3 black keys.
2. Chromatic scale. Skill to play on keyboard
Repetition: Tonic, Subdominant, Dominant characters
Queen Tonic: More 'briefcase' drama...
The Royal Guide:My Crusade for the Princess' Briefcase. Day Three
Maid of Honor: I have a SURPRISE for you today!
1. III Scale Degree. Introduction of the III Scale Degree in C-Major. Skill to find and play.
2. Anchoring of the skill to play the Chromatic Scale.
3. Learning to play the exercise with different timbers and dynamics.
4. Preparation for mastering the Minor keys
Uncle What If: Major and Minor news
Do not skip classes and do not go splash, like the Princess and me!
King Dominant: I am late!
The Royal Butterfly: Are you going to participate in my 'Butterfly Balls'?
Mr.Tuning Fork: How could I miss such a significant news?!
Princess Subdominant: Enjoy our “festive” company view!
Queen Tonic: Suddenly The Tone of Our Minor Changed
Royal Guard: I immediately imagined fighting with him instead of the Nutcracker!
Queen Tonic: The Time of the Primary Chords or Perfect Cadence had begun!
Spider: I must urgently stop the Guard!
1. Feature of the Grand Staff building blocks: notes on lines and between lines.
2. Notion and visual presentation.
3. The Second circle of the Music Alphabet. The basis for learning the order of line and space notes, chords and triads. Practical skills to memorize and chant the order.
4. Module "Fruit Lines": creating, developing and improving the skill of reading lines and spaces on the keys and the Grand Staff
Mr. Oops: Do we need to finish reading the Nutcracker fairy tale to the mice?
Cloud Mouse: do you know, who was teaching me to read music?
Princess Subdominant: Music is in great danger. We are all in danger.
Akim: Let's try together to search the Internet about the Piper
Mr.Tuning Fork: I did not expect so many accidental events to happen while writing you a letter!