Level 1. lesson 13
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Exercise "Коlobok" - play with metronome
2. Repeat Hand position exercise of О. Еgorova: "Walking fingers".
3. C Major Scale - play with metronome.
4. C Major: Long Arpeggio. Download the LMZ file here.
1. Dictation №5
2. Gentle Piano®- Nursery 1 - "Pop! Goes the weasel" - play and sing the notes of the right hand (R).
1. Repeat Letter №4 from The Kingdom of Tune:
Download the LMZ file, where the Guard with the Princess and the King create an even more anxious mood, but Tonic and then her assistant defuse the situation.
Play this little piece with separate and two hands.
2. Note Alphabet®
Continue to work on the module using solfeggio or alphabet system.
If your child is developing faster or slower than our plans suggest, we recommend you write to us at email@example.com to start practicing with our certified specialists.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. First Steps: Two-Hand Jam (Rhythmic Variation) Play R, L and P on 2, 4, 5, 6
2. Repeat Deck the Halls with and without computer, with TRAINING VIDEO and without.
3. Gentle Piano®- Christmas Classics "Silent Night" - play R, L and P
Аrabian Dance from P.I. Tchaikovsky "Nutcracker"
1. ТEASER - Gentle Piano®- Nutcracker
Arabian Dance - Аrabian Dance (10 measures)Play R, L and P. Try memorizing right hand L - LH
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.