Level 1. lesson 14
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Exercise from О.М. Еgorova: "Command your fingers".
This exercise drives the beginner's attention to the awareness of each finger, grouped and placed as a dome on the keys. Particular attention is paid to the weakest fingers of the hand - ring and pinky. If you perform this exercise daily, even your weakest fingers, will gradually develop their flexibility, independence and strength.
2. Repeat the exercise "Коlobok" and C Major in straght and diverging movement.
3. Master playing the triads and long arpeggio in C Major and C(Do) Minor.
1. Dictation №6: watch and write:
2. Gentle Piano®- Nursery 1 - "Pop! Goes the weasel" - play and sing the notes of the right hand melody by heart(RН).
1. Continue to repeat Letter №4 and play the exercise to it from last lesson.
2. Note Alphabet®
Continue to work on the module in solfeggio or in abc system.
If your child is developing faster or slower than our plans suggest, we recommend you write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start practicing with our certified specialists.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight Reading. First Steps: Variation #1
Play R, L and P on 2, 4, 5, 6
2. Gentle Piano®- Christmas Classics "Silent Night" - continue to work on playing the piece with both hands (P)
Dance of the Sugar Plumb Fairy from P.I. Tchaikovsky's "Nutcracker".
Download the LMZ file, install it and add it to the library.
Play the right hand of the piece (R)
Watch this video:
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.