Level 1. lesson 18
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. G Major. Play up and down at a slow place.
2. Exercise О.М. Egorova "The Crane": This exercise helps the child to feel the weight of each hand. The use of hand weight and gravity optimizes piano technique and helps you achieve deep, powerful sound without undue physical effort. This affects the technique of the game.
1. Gentle Piano®- Christmas Carols - Away in a Manger. Play the right hand from the notes and by heart (R - RH) and sing with the notes of solfeggio.
2. Record a melody or at least 8 measures of a melody with notes.
1. Repeat letter №6 from "The Kingdom of Tune" .
2. Play a piece of music with an interrupted turn from the last lesson.
If your child is developing faster or slower than our plans suggest, we recommend you write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start practicing with our certified specialists.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. Anybody Can Play Soft Mozart. Jingle Bells (Variation 3) - play separate anf both hands on 2, 4, 5 and 6
J. Brahms "Hungarian Dance #5"
ТEASER: СDownload, save and add LMZ file to the library.
Play with separate hand and\ or with two hands.
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.