Level 1. lesson 17
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Repeat the exercise for placing hands by О.М. Еgorova: "Sharp pencil"
2. G Major. Play at a slow place down with both hands.
1. Gentle Piano®- Christmas Carols - Away in a Manger. Play right hand (R) and sing with solfeggio notes.
1. Repeat letter №6 from "The Kingdom of Tune" and watch the tale with uncle WhatIf.
Notice how the Queen Tonic answers the question of the King of Dominant and how Uncle Avdrug (time 0:46 to 3:28)
Download the LMZ file for this letter and play your left hand on any visual presentations.
Put the 6 presentation and try to play one more time to see how the consonance of Uncle Avdrug sounds in the left hand in bars 2 and 6 after the question of the King of the Dominant. This is called interrupted turnover.
In 4 and 8 the Queen Tonic answers the question of the King of the Dominant.
If your child is developing faster or slower than our plans suggest, we recommend you write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start practicing with our certified specialists.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. Anybody Can Play Soft Mozart. Jingle Bells (Variation 2) - play separate and both hands on 2, 4, 5 and 6
2. Gentle Piano®- Christmas Classics "Silent Night" - play R-RH, L-LH and P and try to make as few mistakes as possible with minimal time lag.
Dance of the Sugar Plumb Fairy from P.I. Tchaikovsky "Nutcracker".
ТEASER: Keep playing R, L and P
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.