Level 1. lesson 4
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Piano Hand Position Exercises by Olga Egorova: "Stretching over the piano": This exercise helps not only visually, but also muscularly grasp the keyboard space. Exercise prepared by the teacher Soft Mozart in Moscow Olga Egorova specially for the Soft Mozart Academy.
2. Exercise "Kolobok"-1: learning to play the exercise with both hands.
1. Guess Key® play the game for 3-4 minutes, and stop by pressing the F1 key. Always write the score down!
Sing the names of the notes as you play.
If your child is developing faster or slower than our plans suggest, we recommend writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start working with our certified specialists.
1. Gentle Piano®- Music Sight-Reading. First Steps: Play it Together Waltz 2
Play R, L and P on 2, 4, 5, 6
2. Piano Piece for performance:- Boogie 2 - Midnight Blues
Play R - RH, L - LH
Try to make a minimum of mistakes with a minimum time delay.
J.S. Bach. "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor": it is the last week of work with the piece.
Be sure to make videos and photos of your work for your progress diary.
Continue to find and listen to performances of the piece on the Internet.
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.