Level 1. lesson 3
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Piano Hand Position Exercises by Olga Egorova: 'I am painting'
This exercise is to feel the flexibility of both hands and especially the hands in the right-left-top-down movement. The training was prepared and recorded on video by a piano teacher from Moscow, certified to teach Soft Mozart's system, Olga Mikhailovna Egorova
2. Exercise "Kolobok"-1 - keep working on the Right and Left hand separately.
1. Guess Key® play the game for 3-4 minutes, and stop by pressing the F1 key. Always write the score down!
Sing the names of the notes as you play.
1. Keep reading the book Kingdom of Tune 2
2. Music Handwriting Sheets Level 1. Link to the product
- print all sheets
- learn to write a note DO and complete all tasks of the sheet that is dedicated to this note
3. Flash cards Level 1
Repeat all the cards with 'mosquitos'
If your child is developing faster or slower than our plans suggest, we recommend writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start working with our certified specialists.
1. Gentle Piano®- Music Sight-Reading. First Steps: Play it Together Waltz
Play R, L and P on 2, 4, 5, 6
2. Piano Piece for performance:- Boogie 2 - Midnight Blues
Play R, L and P
Try to make a minimum of mistakes with a minimum time delay.
J.S. Bach. "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor"
ТEASER: keep practicing R, L and P
Find performances of Toccata and Fugue on the Internet and listen.
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.