Level 1. lesson 8
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Piano Hand Position Exercises by Olga Egorova: "Flew In - Flew Away". This exercise helps beginners to master the width of the keyboard and feel the work of the muscles from the shoulder to the wrist, with the correct (not too near or distant) position at the instrument.
2. Kolobok - 1 - repeat playing with the separate and both hands
3. Kolobok - 2 - learning how to play with the Left hand:
Gentle Piano®- Nursery 1 - Hickory-Dickory Dock
Play RH and sing solfeggio
1. Music Handwriting Sheets Level 1. learn to write a note LA and complete all tasks of the sheet that is dedicated to this note.
2. Letters from the Kingdom of Tune: re-read the Letter #2
If your child is developing faster or slower than our plans suggest, we recommend writing to us at email@example.com to start working with our certified specialists.
1. Gentle Piano®- Music Sight-Reading. First Steps: Position Pattern 4
Play R, L и P на 2, 4, 5, 6
2. Piano Piece for performance: Christmas Carols "Deck the Halls": R, L and P
Amilcare Ponchielli - Dance of the Hours from the opera "La Gioconda"
2. ТEASER: try to play P after playing R and L.
2. Find a performance of the work on the Internet and listen.
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.