Level 1. lesson 9
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Piano Hand Position Exercises by Olga Egorova: "Flew In - Flew Away". Keep working on the exercise.
2. Kolobok - 1: keep practicing with both hands
3. Kolobok - 2: keep practicing with separate hands.
Gentle Piano®- Nursery 1 - Lazy Mary
Play R and sing solfeggio.
1. Music Handwriting Sheets Level 1. learn to write a note Ti and complete all tasks of the sheet that is dedicated to this note.
2. Letters from the Kingdom of Tune: keep working on the Letter #2
If your child is developing faster or slower than our plans suggest, we recommend writing to us at email@example.com to start working with our certified specialists.
1. Gentle Piano®- Music Sight-Reading. First Steps: Position Pattern 5
Play R, L and P on 2, 4, 5, 6
2. Piano Piece for performance: Christmas Carols "Deck the Halls": R-RH, L-LH and P
Amilcare Ponchielli - Dance of the Hours from the opera "La Gioconda"
This is the last week of work on the work. Don't forget to take a photo or video and put it in your progress diary.
1. ТEASER - try playing P as well as R-RH, L-LH
2. Find a performance of the work on the Internet and listen.
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.