Level 2. Lesson 4
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Continue to improve Hanon # 1 with TEACHING VIDEOS.
2. Sol Major (G-Major) Scale: practice to play with separate and both hands
1. Guess Key® - play the game for 5-10 minutes and stop by pressing the F1 key. Always record the score! Sing the names of the notes as you play.
If your child manages to complete the game within 10 minutes, be sure to write down the result, take a photo of the last screen with the "fireworks" and next time start over with the letter names of notes.
1. Music Notes Writing Practice Worksheets 3: notes of the small octave:
We are working on the FA sheet and all the tasks that is included on the page.
2. Note Alphabet®: play for 10-15 minutes and write the score down.
Pronounce the Second Circle of the Musical Alphabet from SOL forward and backwards:
For achieving the best results, we recommend emailing us at email@example.com to get started with our certified professionals.
1. Gentle Piano®- Music Sight-Reading. Christmas Carols:
O, Christmas Tree. R and L on 2, 4, 5 и 6
2. Piano Piece for Performing:
Gentle Piano®- Favorite Classic 2. "In The Hall of the Mountain King". R-RH, L- LH and P
Play everything twice. Be sure to write down the result and check the EHS numbers. Try to make fewer mistakes with less time lag.
Edvard Grieg "In the Hall of the Mountain King"
ТEASER - Gentle Piano®-Favorite Classic 2 - "In The Hall of the Mountain King"
Play the piece in a more comfortable presentation by playing with the right, left, or both hands.
Then listen to an original sample from the Internet.
One example of an orchestral performance:
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.