Level 3. lesson 11
You free Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Improve a playing the exercise Hanon #3 with TEACHING VIDEOS
2. Scale La Minor Melodic. LMZ file of melodic La Minor in 1 octave.
*triads, arpeggio optional*
1. Download file of harmonic turn #11.
2. Press S to listen with the screen closed (you can put slower tempo)
3. Record the melodies of the right hand by ear
4. Record the same melody in G and F Major.
5. Optionally, hide your left hand and try to reproduce
For achieving the best results, we recommend emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with our certified professionals.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. Boogie 2: "Circus Rag". Play R2 and L2
2. Etudes for your eyes.
Etude #4: LMZ file. Download. Play R2
3. Gentle Piano®- A piece for performance
Simona's Repertoire 4
Play R-RH, L-LH and P
G.F. Handel Passacaglia
ТEASER: play R-RH, L-LH and P
An example of piano performance:
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.