Level 3. lesson 12
You free Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Make a video recording of the Hanon #3 playing the exercise with the TEACHING VIDEOS. Share videos in progress diary
2. Scale MI Minor natural. Download LMZ file of 1 octave scale. Play with your separate and both hands.
1. Download file of harmonic turn #12
2. Press S to listen with the screen closed (you can put slower tempo)
3. Record the melodies of the right hand by ear
4. Record the same melody in G and F Major.
5. Optionally, hide your left hand and try to reproduce
For achieving the best results, we recommend emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with our certified professionals.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. Boogie 2: "Circus Rag". Play P2
2. Etudes for your eyes.
Etude #4: Play L2
3. Gentle Piano®- A piece for performance
Simona's Repertoire 4
First 8 measures of Etude: R - RH, L-LH, P - PH
G.F. Handel Passacaglia
ТEASER: play P - PH
An example of piano performance with note traking:
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.