Level 3. lesson 15
You free Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Improve a playing of exercise Hanon #4 with TEACHING VIDEOS
2. Scale RE Minor natural. LMZ file оf one octave scale. Play with separate and both hands.
1. Download file of harmonic turn #15
2. Press S to listen with the screen closed (you can set a slower tempo)
3. Record the melodies of the right hand by ear
4. Record the same melody in C and F Major.
5. If you wish, hide your left hand and try to reproduce.
Try to complete the module in 20 minutes or less.
If you managed to complete the game in less than 20 minutes, change the solfeggio system to alphabetical (letter А on the computer keyboard)
For achieving the best results, we recommend emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with our certified professionals.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. Boogie 2: "Circus Rag". Play R5 and L5
2. Etudes for your eyes.
Etude #4: Play L4
3. Gentle Piano®- A piece for performance
Simona's Repertoire 4
Whole Etude: R-RH, L-LH, P - PH
Peter Tchaikovsky ‘Chocolate - Spanish Dance’ from "Nutcracker"
ТEASER: Gentle Piano®- "Nutcracker" - Chocolate (Spanish Dance):
Play R, L and P
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.