Level 3. lesson 16
You free Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Make a video recording of the playing exercise Hanon #4 wirh TEACHING VIDEOS. Share video in progress diary
2.Scale RE Minor harmonic. LMZ file оf one scale in one octave. Play with separate and both hands.
1. Download file of harmonic turn #16
2. Press S to listen with the screen closed (you can set a slower tempo)
3. Record the melodies of the right hand by ear
4. Record the same melody in C and F Major.
5. If you wish, hide your left hand and try to reproduce.
This is the last week of working the module. Don't forget to leave a video- photo report on the work done in the progress diary.
For achieving the best results, we recommend emailing us at email@example.com to get started with our certified professionals.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. Boogie 2: "Circus Rag". Play P5
2. Etudes for your eyes.
Etude #4: Play P4
3. Gentle Piano®- A piece for performance
Simona's Repertoire 4
Whole Etude: R-RH, L-LH, P - PH
Play PH and try to make the fewer mistakes with a minimum lag.
Peter Tchaikovsky ‘Chocolate - Spanish Dance’ from "Nutcracker"
ТEASER: Gentle Piano®- "Nutcracker" - Chocolate (Spanish Dance):
Play R-RH, L and P
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.