Level 3. lesson 6
You free Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Repeat Hanon #2 Exercise:
2. Play with one performer TEACHING VIDEO with accompaniment:
3. Repeat C Major scale, trieds and arpeggios.
Play 4 octaves.*Triads and arpeggios optional*
1. Music Notes Writing Practice Worksheets 4
We are working on the LYa sheet and all the tasks that is included on the page
2. Guess Key® - Play 3 minutes with closed screen. Write down the result.
For achieving the best results, we recommend emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with our certified professionals.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. Favorite Classic 2: Hallelujah Chorus
Play on 2, 4, 5 and 6 with the blue line (B) and without it.
3. Gentle Piano®- A piece for performance
Favorite Classic 3: Camille Saint-Sans "My Heart at Thy Sweet Voice": R-RH, L-LH and P-PH
Try to make fewer mistakes with less time lag.
Play with separate and both hands with TEACHING VIDEOS
E. Schubert ‘Serenade’
Continue to work with TEASER
Listen to the piece in different interpretations:
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.