Piano intensive course for adults-beginners. Lesson 12
Did you know?
Your attention does not like inefficient projects. With each failure, the energy of attention decreases until it is completely depleted. Depletion of attention leads to frustration.
1. Play the TRIADS exercise with both hands and repeat each chord one time per octave moving up and down the piano keys
2. Play the TRIADS with a metronome or beats
3. Repeat all the exercises
Fruit Lines® . Keep mastering the module. Try to play A to Z in the shortest time.
If you play the entire module in the most optimal speed, switch the note names system ABC to Do-Re-Mi or vise versa.
Download and add to your SONGS library the LMZ file of the Etude #9.
Practice the Etude #9 with separate and both hands.
Gentle Piano®: Album My First Piano Pieces:
1. When all the saints
2. A tease
3. Chop sticks
4. Love theme from "Titanic"
Play with separate and both hands on 6
Don't forget to make pictures/videos or records in writing about your results.
The suggested piano pieces from the Lesson #12 to the Lesson #52 is built on"one size fits all" principal. If you need more or less challenge, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Make video recording of your playing all the learned piano pieces and place them in your progress diary.
2. Gentle Piano® : Favorite Classic 2 In the Hall of the Mountain King:
This piece is the preferable choice of our professionals to advance your both hands coordination.
Please, use 1 or 3 visual mode to avoid any stress on your muscle system.
Practice to play the piece by R and L.
If you have any questions or comment, email me any time at email@example.com
Want to receive our lessons in form of personalized emails? Click here to subscribe!