Piano intensive course for adults-beginners. Lesson 33
Did you know?
The modern piano keys layout was invented by Guido using a monochord and described in his treatise "Microlog".
Did you subscribe to our software component to start your lessons? If not, here is the link to our packages.
1. Printout Hanon #6:
2. Learn to play the exercise with separate hands
3. Keep practicing Hanon #5 with or without a metronome/beats
Music Notes flesh cards 3:
1. Download the cards and prepare them for your study.
2. Learn how to read notes of the Bass clef fast.
3. Learn to see how many keys between each two notes on the fly and find the answers on the back of the cards.
Gentle Piano® Module and find Solfeggio Chords 1 Major B-Flat 5.0
Open the folder and find all the pieces:
Press 6 and S to listen to each the piece on the traditional presentation
Press 1 or 3 L to play the piece by your left hand
Press 'LH" to hide all the notes of the left hand and play the chords of the piece by ear.Make little to no mistakes with minimum time lag.
Do not forget to write the score down in your progress diary.
Gentle Piano®: Favorite Classics 2 Album
1. In the Hall of the Mountain King
2. To a wild rose
3. Wooden Shoe Dance
Play with separate and both hands on 2.
Record your scores.
The suggestions of the piano pieces from the Lesson #12 to the Lesson #52 are built on"one size fits all" principal. If you need more or less challenge, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gentle Piano®:Album Favorite Classic 3. "My Heart at Thy Sweet Voice":
Practice RH, LH and PH.
Video: Everyone CAN - 1/4
If you have any questions or comment, email me any time at email@example.com
Want to receive our lessons in form of personalized emails? Click here to subscribe!