Piano intensive course for adults-beginners. Lesson 9
1. Watch the video and learn how to coordinate 3 fingers at the same time by practicing triads:
Play the exercise with separate hands and repeat each triad several times
2. Keep practicing all other exercises
This module will help you to memorize and read quickly a corresponding note/key name for any line or space of the Bass and Treble staves.
You will be able to grasp music notation at once by immediately recognizing any music note location on any line or space.
Using the LEFT or RIGHT arrows, move the baskets to catch a note, represented as a fruit or flower bud, with a basket having the corresponding note name.
Green and brown trees represent vertical Treble and Bass staff lines.
Gradually they will change to traditional horizontal thin black lines. Use the SPACE key to make notes fall faster into the correct basket.
You have 90 levels and 10 different representations of the Bass and Treble staves to complete and finish the module.
Computer control keys
Be sure to switch Num Lock off if you use the number pad keys!
LEFT arrow - Move falling notes left or down.
RIGHT arrow - Move falling notes right or up.
Space key - Make note fall faster.
A - Switch the program to Alphabetic (A, B, C ...) note names
I - Switch the program to Italian (Solfeggio: Do, Re, Mi...) note names
Ctr-X - Exit the program
Choose time schedule and keep it throughout this month. Stop the module by pressing F1 key and write the score down each time you work on the module.
1. Play Etude #7 with both hands on 2,4,5 and 6.
2. Practice all the previous etudes.
Gentle Piano®: Album My First Piano Pieces:
1. When all the saints
2. A tease
3. Chop sticks
4. Love theme from "Titanic"
Play with separate and both hands on 2
Record the results.
Gentle Piano®:: Favorite Classic 1 Album:
1. Play the pieces with the separate and both hands (R,L,P)
2. If your score has little amount of mistakes and time bar (on the right bottom of the screen) is close to 0, practice memorization by playing RH, LH, PH.
Video success story:
If you have any questions or comment, email me any time at email@example.com
Want to receive our lessons in form of personalized emails? Click here to subscribe!