Level 1. lesson 16
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Exercise for placing hands О.М. Еgorova: "Sharp pencil"
This exercise helps students feel the sharpness of their fingertips by using a small pad of the unsharpened part of the pencil. This is how the pianist's fingers should touch the keys of the instrument.
2. G Major. Play at a slow place upward with two hands.
Gentle Piano®- Nursery 1 - "Old Mac Donald" - play and sing with notes of the right hand by heart (R - RH).
Record the right hand with notes (at least 8 measures)
1. Repeat letter №5 from "The Kingdom of Tune": download LMZ music file Maids of Honor and Princesses Subdominants.
Play with separate and both hands.
2. Fruit Lines® - Fruit lines. Play the module for 15-20 minutes. If you manage to finish it in 20 minutes or even less, change the name ofthe notes from solfeggio to alphabetical (key А)
If your child is developing faster or slower than our plans suggest, we recommend you write to us at email@example.com to start practicing with our certified specialists.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. Anybody Can Play Soft Mozart. Jingle Bells (Variation I) - play single and both hands on 2, 4, 5 and 6
2. Gentle Piano®- Christmas Classics "Silent Night" - play P and try to make as few mistakes as possible with minimal lag.
Dance of the Sugar Plumb Fairy from P.I. Tchaikovsky "Nutcracker".
ТEASER: Keep playing R and L and try playing both hands on P
Listen to another version of the masterpriece:
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.