Level 2. Lesson 10
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. MI Minor
LMZ of one octave. Natural.
Download the file, play MI Minor Natural with Gentle Piano® оwith separate and both hands.
2. Hanon #2 - continue to improve. Play with the metronome and gradually increase the tempo.
Solfeggio and Chords Minor MI (E) Level 1: "Be Healthy"
Play with your right (R) and sing the song with note names on 1, 2, 3 or 4 presentation. *Sing the melody an octave lower*
- hide your right hand (RH) and try to achieve the best score.
- write the melody (cursive dashes)
- place dots under the longer (quarter) notes
- connect the eights
- check if you wrote everything correctly by placing the presentation on 6.
- arrange the bar lines three quarters as shown in presentation 6.
1. Fruit Lines® - Play 20-25 minutes. If you managed to complete the module in 20-25 min, change the system of naming notes to alphabetic by pressing the letter А on your computer keyboard.
2. Тhe third circle of the Musical Alphabet.
Learn to say the circle back and forth from DO to DO
For achieving the best results, we recommend emailing us at email@example.com to get started with our certified professionals.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. Christmas Carols:
We Wish You A Merry Christmas. Р 2 and P 4
Gentle Piano®- A piece for performance. Favorite Classic 2. "Bouree"
Start learn it by heart:
Play R - RH, L - LH
Beethoven Sonata №7 Part III
This is the last week of working with this masterpiece. Be sure to publish a video or photo report in your progress diary.
One more performance:
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.