Level 2. Lesson 9
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Continue to improve playingь of Hanon #2 exercise with separate and both hands up and down.
2. Play the G Major scale, triads and long arpeggio fast and even faster with the metronome.
Solfeggio and Chords Major G Level 1. "The spring has come".
Play with your right hand (R) and sing the song with note names on 1, 2, 3 or 4 presentation.
- hide your right hand (RH) and try to achieve the best score.
- write the melody (cursive dashes)
- place dots under the longer (quarter) notes
- connect the eights
- check if you wrote everything correctly by placing the presentation on 6.
Say the Second Circle of the Musical Alphabet from all notes up and down:
3. Fruit Lines® - Play 20-25 minutes. If you managed to complete the module in 20-25 min, change the system of naming notes to alphabetic by pressing the letter А on your computer keyboard.
For achieving the best results, we recommend emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with our certified professionals.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. Christmas Carols:
We Wish You A Merry Christmas. R and L on 5 and 6
2. Gentle Piano®- A piece for performance. Favorite Classic 2. "Bouree"
Play R, L and P - try to make fewer mistakes with minimal time delay. Write the score down.
Beethoven Sonata №17 Part III
ТEASER: play P - PH
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.