Level 2. Lesson 11
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
Solfeggio and Chords Minor E Level 1: "Birch".
Play with your right hand (R) and sing the song with note names on 1, 2, 3 or 4 presentation. *Sing the melody an octave lower*
- hide your right hand (RH) and try to achieve the best score.
- write the melody (cursive dashes)
- place dots under the longer (quarter) notes
- connect the eights
- check if you wrote everything correctly on 6.
- arrange the bar lines on two quarters as shown in presentation 6.
1. Fruit Lines® - Play 20-25 minutes. If you managed to complete the game in 20-25 min, change the system of naming notes to alphabetic by pressing the letter А on a computer keyboard .
2. Тhe third circle of the Musical Alphabet.
Learn to say back and forth from FA to FA.
For achieving the best results, we recommend emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with our certified professionals.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. Christmas Carols:
We Wish You A Merry Christmas. Р 5 and P 6
2. Gentle Piano®- A piece for performance. Favorite Classic 2. "Bouree"
Continue to learn by heart: P - PH
Try to make a minimum of mistakes with a minimum time lag.
P.I. Tchaikovsky. "Chinese Dance" (Tea) from the ballet "Nutcracker"
ТEASER: Gentle Piano®- Nutcracker, Chinese Dance (Tea)
Cut off the first 10 measures of the song, as shown in the illustration below:
Play R and L
Listen and watch the original:
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.