Level 2. Lesson 12
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. MI Minor - play MELODIC. LMZ file of melodic MI Minor.
Repeat in HARMONIC and NATURAL.
2. Hanon #3: learn to play with your left hand.
Solfeggio and Chords Minor E Level 1: "In The Garden"
Play with your right (R) and sing the song with note names on 1, 2, 3 or 4 presentation. *Sing the melody an octave lower*
- hide your right hand (RH) and try to achieve the best score.
- write the melody (cursive dashes)
- place dots under the longer (quarter) notes
- connect the eights
-check if you wrote everything correctly by placing the presentation on 6.
- arrange the bar lines three quarters as shown in presentation 6.
1. Fruit Lines® - Play 20-25 minutes. If you managed to complete the game in 20-25 min, change the system of naming notes to alphabetic by pressing the letter А on your computer keyboard.
This is the last week of working with the module. Be sure to take a photo or video and publish in your progress dairy.
2. Тhe third circle of the Musical Alphabet.
Learn to say back and forth from TI to TI.
For achieving the best results, we recommend emailing us at email@example.com to get started with our certified professionals.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. Christmas Classics:
We Three Kings. R and L on 2 and 4
2. Gentle Piano®- A piece for performance. Favorite Classic 2. "Bouree"
Continue mastering the piece by heart. Play with computer and without it.
P.I. Tchaikovsky. "Chinese Dance" (Tea) (from the ballet "Nutcracker")
ТEASER: Gentle Piano®- Nutcracker, Chinese Dance (Tea)
Play R, L and P
Listen and watch one more performance:
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.