Level 2. Lesson 8
You FREE Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Learn to play the Hanon #2 with both hands down. Play slowly with the metronome, gradually accelerating the pace.
Solfeggio and Chords Major G Level 1 "Grey Geese".
Play with your right (R) and sing the song with note names on 1, 2, 3 or 4 presentation.
- hide your right hand (RH) and try to achieve the best score.
- write the melody (cursive dashes)
- place dots under the longer (quarter) notes
- connect the eights
-check if you wrote everything correctly on 6.
For achieving the best results, we recommend emailing us at email@example.com to get started with our certified professionals.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. Christmas Carols:
We Wish You A Merry Christmas. R and L on 2, 4, 5 and 6
2. Gentle Piano®- A piece for performance. Favorite Classic 2. "Bouree"
Play R, L and P
Beethoven Sonata №17 Part III
ТEASER: play R - RH, L - LH
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.