Level 3. lesson 17
You free Demo version is here
You full version access is here
1. Repeat Hanon #5.
2. Play with a TEACHING VIDEO for two performers:
3. Scale RE Minor melodic. LMZ file scales one octave. Play with separate and both hands.
1. Download file of harmonic turn #17
2. Press S to listen with the screen closed (you can set a slower tempo)
3. Record the melodies of the right hand by ear
4. Record the same melody in C and F Major.
5. If you wish, hide your left hand and try to reproduce.
Treble Staff Puzzle® - try to complete the module in 20-25 minutes
For achieving the best results, we recommend emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with our certified professionals.
1. Gentle Piano®- Sight-reading. Boogie 2: "Circus Rag". Play R6 and L6
2. Etudes for your eyes.
Etude #4: Play R5
3. Gentle Piano®- A piece for performance
Simona's Repertoire 4
Whole Etude: R-RH, L-LH, P - PH
Improve the performance of the Etude with TEACHING VIDEOS
Peter Tchaikovsky ‘Chocolate - Spanish Dance’ from "Nutcracker"
ТEASER: Gentle Piano®- "Nutcracker" - Chocolate (Spanish Dance):
Play R-RH, L-LH and P
Video example of piano performance:
Visit our Soft Mozart forum and start your progress diary here. Use the current year section. This is the place for you to ask questions and share your experiences.
At least 2 photos and 1-2 videos of the listed activities will count towards your child's credits for the graduation DIPLOMA. Please upload the video to You Tube, copy the address from the BROWSER window and paste it into your Progress Diary. Do not forget to indicate the year and type of work in the description of your Soft Mozart Academy photo / video.