Piano intensive course for adults-beginners. Lesson 4
Did you subscribe to our software component to start your lessons? If not, here is the link to our packages.
Did you know?
The Grand Staff is not a 'set' of lines and spaces and Treble and Bass clefs - it is a system that integrates the music symbols and sounds.
It also makes more sense to count the lines of the Bass Clef from the Middle C down - not vice versa.
1. Keep practicing 5 finger exercise in different octaves
2. Hanon #1 play with separate and both hands with a metronome or beats.
Note Alphabet® - keep mastering the module. If you have steady progress, try to finish the entire game in 20 min. Make a screenshot or picture of the module "fireworks" and place it in your diary
*extra* if you are overachiever, try to play this module with different notes names: if you played ABC, switch to Do-Re-Mi and vice versa. (Press "a" for ABC and "i" for Do-Re-Mi)
H.Hiner 'Etudes for your eyes': LINES
It is not music composition. I made the exercises as less musical as possible to avoid any memorization of the material.
These exercises will help your eyes to focus on the lines and grasp corresponding keys simultaneously.
I recommend playing these etudes on 2, 4, 5 and 6 visual modes (press 2, 4, 5 or 6 on your computer keyboard). Use of 1 and 3 may distract you from the perception of the lines.
Download and save the following files:
Play the Etudes for eyes with and without Piano Key Guides, if possible!
1. Album Favorite Classic 0 play on 5, 6 using separate and both hands
Use S to hear the piano piece AFTER the first try.
Have only 2 tries
Write the score and see the improvement.
1. Keep playing "Hot Cross Buns" with and with no key guides/stickers, on any digital or acoustic piano, with or with no TEACHING videos.
2. Practice to play the "French Song" using R, L, P hands.
3. Practice to play the "French Song" with notes hidden: RH, LH, PH
4. Practice the piece with the teaching video with a metronome. Start the video and play alone with it:
5. Practice the "French Song" with no metronome using the following video for your guidance:
Use proper fingering, phrasing and dynamics as on video
Here is an excellent video - success story after 2.5 months from 0 knowledge:
If you have any questions or comment, email me any time at email@example.com
Want to receive our lessons in form of personalized emails? Click here to subscribe!